20130125

exhibiting | art center of corpus christi


 encasement | 2012, 10 x 10 inches, encaustic on panel
resolve | 2012, 10 x 10 inches, encaustic on panel

I entered these two paintings in the Art Center of Corpus Christi's annual All Membership (juried) Group Show. Both were accepted into the show. The exhibit opens 1 February 2013, 5-7pm. It will be held in conjunction with Corpus Christi's ArtWalk from 5:30 to 9:00pm.

Yes, I'm back to blogging! I didn't intend to stay away so long. This is my first Art Journal post of the new year, and the first since November. 

8 comments:

Martha Marshall said...

Good luck with the show! These are very interesting pieces. Would love to touch them.

Stephanie Hoff Clayton said...

Thank you, Martha! The paintings are indeed quite tactile and silky. One of many things I enjoy about encaustic is the feel.

MichelleBelto said...

I am excited to see your new encaustic work. Congratulations on the show.

Stephanie Hoff Clayton said...

MichelleBelto,
Many thanks, it's nice to hear from you. I am still telling people how good your workshop was!

Ofelia said...

Great blog and I'm into your paintings!

Stephanie Hoff Clayton said...

Ofelia,
Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated.

Christa said...

Cool!

Stephanie Hoff Clayton said...

Christa,

It was a good show! Thanks for your comment.